Ryan Garcia Fires Back at Floyd Mayweather with $1 Million Demand

Boxer Ryan Garcia Fires Back at Floyd With $1 Mil Demand

2/18/2019 6:04 AM PST

Breaking News

If Floyd Mayweather wants to do business with undefeated boxing star Ryan Garcia (17-0) … he’s gonna have to break out the checkbook!! 

Garcia just watched our video where Floyd tells TMZ Sports he wants the 20-year-old to fight one of his rising stars, Rolando “Rolly” Romero, if he wants to get the BIG money fight with Gervonta “Tank” Davis.

Garcia says he’s down to scrap with Rolly — but he’s got demands of his own … namely a $1 MILLION bonus if he knocks Rolly out. 

“On the Floyd situation, you have always been the biggest mouth in the room,” Garcia says … “Talk is real real cheap!!!!”

“No more talk,” he added … “actions speaks louder then words I will fight your fighter but I’m going to need 1m if I knock him out and I’ll take that 200k to beat him.”

Hey, it’s progress!! 

Remember, in Floyd’s offer … he told us he’s willing to cut Ryan a $200k bonus check if he beats Rolly — plus, he’d greenlight the “Tank” Davis fight. 

But, Garcia’s counter is the “knockout bonus” — a cool $1,000,000 if he ends the fight early with a K.O. — in addition to the $200,000 victory money. 

Your move, Floyd … 

Dana White Says Conor McGregor vs. Cowboy Cerrone Deal is ‘Not Even Close’

Dana White Conor vs. Cowboy Deal ‘Not Even Close’

2/18/2019 9:54 AM PST

EXCLUSIVE

Conor McGregor vs. Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone is NOT a done deal, as some reports have indicated — Dana White tells TMZ Sports, “Not true. Not even close.”

Both Conor and Cowboy have publicly shown interest in the fight — and White recently said he’s down to make it happen. Fans are excited. 

In fact, UFC announcer Joe Rogan was talking about the matchup on “The Joe Rogan Experience” podcast Sunday night … and said, “It’s a done deal, as far as I know.”

But, White tells TMZ Sports … that’s just not the case, “It’s not even close to being done.”

McGregor hasn’t fought since October 6 when he lost to Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229. Conor has been posting photos and videos showing himself training in his MMA gym while everyone anxiously awaits the UFC to officially announce his next opponent. 

White has previously told TMZ Sports he expects Conor and Khabib to rematch in 2019 — after they each fight other opponents. 

White has suggested Khabib’s next fight could be Tony Ferguson, who’s an absolute monster in the Octagon. 

Conor has previously talked about fighting Anderson Silva — but it seems he’s on a collision course with Cowboy first. 

Stay tuned … 

Floyd Mayweather Rocks Head-To-Toe Gucci But Disables Comments

Floyd Mayweather Head-To-Toe Gucci … No Comments Allowed

Breaking News

Floyd Mayweather is TRIPLING DOWN on Gucci … rocking the brand from neck-to-toe — but he ain’t about to hear comments on the matter — dude disabled ’em from his social media!!!

Gucci has faced major criticism over the past month after the apparel giant released a sweater that many called “racist” because it appears to be blackface — but Floyd’s still riding with them.

Mayweather backed them on a massive shopping spree last week … he backed them on his private jet just a day later … and on Monday, he took it one step even FURTHER.

The boxing legend posted a pic in a Gucci shirt, Gucci socks AND Gucci shoes — writing, “BORN A LEADER.”

The most interesting part of the post? Floyd disabled all comments.

Remember, Floyd’s been ripped by all kinds of celebs for backing the brand … with 50 Cent attacking the guy on social media and T.I. making a whole rap song devoted to the issue.

Seems Mayweather’s done hearing their take.

For Gucci’s part, François-Henri Pinault — the guy who runs the brand’s parent company Kering — explained, “We didn’t understand the sensitivities of the African-American community, which is reflected in that mistake.”

“We can’t be content with saying we’re sorry.”

Watch TMZ Sports on FS1 Get the new TMZ Sports app!

NFL Ex-Girlfriends Team Up for TV Project About Surviving Abuse

NFL Ex-Girlfriends Team Up for TV Project About Surviving Abuse

2/18/2019 12:50 AM PST

EXCLUSIVE

The woman accusing LeSean McCoy of masterminding a violent robbery at her Georgia home is now trying to take her story to TV … and she’s not alone.

TMZ Sports has learned Delicia Cordon — along with Evelyn Lozada, Josie Harris and Micaela Sanchez — are all working on a TV project about surviving abuse. 

Cordon is currently suing the NFL running back — claiming he orchestrated the July 2018 incident when someone broke into her home and pistol-whipped her while stealing valuables. McCoy has denied all wrongdoing. 

Evelyn Lozada married NFL star Chad Ochocinco in July 2012 — but filed for divorce 6 weeks later when he headbutted her during an argument. 

Josie Harris was attacked by her baby daddy Floyd Mayweather in 2010. Floyd was convicted and spent 2 months in jail for domestic violence. 

Micaela Sanchez has a child with Baltimore Ravens cornerback Jimmy Smith. They’re locked in a legal battle because she claims he’s been violent towards her. He’s adamantly denied her allegations. 

We’re told the series was partially inspired by “Surviving R. Kelly” — and producers are still looking for other women to join the project. Sources tell us producers are currently speaking with TV networks and other digital media outlets in hopes of making a deal. 

Anthony Joshua Wants Wilder-Fury Winner This Year, Says Promoter Eddie Hearn

EXCLUSIVE

Anthony Joshua AIN’T DUCKIN’ Deontay Wilder or Tyson Fury … the heavyweight champ wants to fight the winner of the rematch — by the end of 2019!!!

TMZ Sports talked to Eddie Hearn — Joshua’s promoter — after he announced AJ’s fighting undefeated heavyweight star Jarrell “Big Baby” Miller June 1 at MSG in NYC … his first fight in America.

Hearn says Big Baby is a big, tough dude who could actually beat Joshua … but, if the British superstar does survive, he’s got his sights set on Wilder and Fury.

“We 100% want the winner. Joshua wants to be the undisputed champion. He has 4 world heavyweight belts. He’s missing 1. And, that’s the missing link. And, that’s everything that he wants.”

Deontay and Tyson’s rematch isn’t a done deal just yet — but, it’s reportedly close — and would likely go down in April or May.

“Those two will fight, I think. And then hopefully Joshua deals with Jarrell Miller, and then it happens later this year.”

“You’re gonna get all these fights. This isn’t about June 1. This is about a legacy. This is about another 5, 6 years of him trying to dominate the division, and I personally believe he will go through everybody.”

Floyd Mayweather Doubles Down on Gucci Despite Celebrity Attacks

Floyd Mayweather Doubles Down On Gucci … Despite Celeb Attacks

2/15/2019 7:37 AM PST

Breaking News

Floyd Mayweather will STILL not give up his Gucci — in fact, he rocked one of his expensive Gucci jackets on his jet Thursday night … despite being trashed by stars like 50 Cent and T.I.

The attacks on Mayweather have been brutal — besides 50 leading a social media smear campaign, T.I. also recorded an anti-Mayweather track called “F*ck N*gga.” 

Both stars are furious Mayweather won’t join the Gucci boycott after the apparel giant released a sweater many are calling “racist” because it appears to be blackface

Floyd shot down the boycott earlier this week and dropped a TON of cash at the Bev Hills Gucci store — which really pissed off T.I. and 50. 

This new footage showing Mayweather rocking Gucci on his plane ain’t gonna make things any better between the two sides. Guessing he’ll continue to rock the brand during his stint in North Carolina.

François-Henri Pinault — the guy who runs Gucci’s parent company Kering — tried to explain to reporters how the sweater actually made it to market. 

“We didn’t understand the sensitivities of the African-American community, which is reflected in that mistake,” Pinault told the media … “We can’t be content with saying we’re sorry.”

Pinault also says he will also push for more cultural sensitivity training with Gucci employees. 

Meanwhile, 50 dropped a new Mayweather attack on Instagram early Friday morning. This thing ain’t going away any time soon … 

T.I. Drops Diss Track Against Floyd Mayweather for Supporting Gucci

T.I. Floyd Mayweather is a ‘F**k N***a’ For Dropping $$$$ at Gucci

2/14/2019 3:14 PM PST

Breaking News

5:37 PM PT  Floyd just responded to T.I.’s diss and the Gucci boycott … saying celebs are picking and choosing topics to gain attention for themselves, and using “fake advocacy” as a platform. 

Floyd rips T.I. for calling for a 3-month boycott, questioning why it’s not permanent and why it doesn’t extend to other designers under the same ownership.

Floyd says the artists up in arms over Gucci are the same ones who promote drug use, murder and sexual promiscuity in their lyrics … and he wonders why people don’t boycott their music. 

He also takes a thinly veiled shot at Tip, claiming “unfaithful husbands” are using their platforms to rally their fans against luxury brands, while at the same time contributing to society’s destruction with their musical content and imagery. 

Bottom line for Floyd … boycotts don’t work, and the real answer is working together to find solutions.

T.I. is ripping Floyd Mayweather a new one with a blistering diss track where he calls the boxing champ a “f**k n**ga” for continuing to spend his millions at Gucci.

Tip dropped the song Thursday and, while he never mentions Floyd by name, the cover art shows Floyd with a mocked-up drawing of the infamous Gucci sweater that sparked the boycott. In the song, T.I. says, “Old greedy ass n***a only thinking about his self … he get the fame, he get the wealth … ya, people are struggling, who did you help?”

He also says, “Damn, it must suck to be a f**k n***a.”

T.I. — who’s been leading the charge to boycott Gucci — is clearly responding to the video TMZ Sports got of Floyd on Monday night as he dropped a bundle of cash at Gucci in Bev Hills.

Floyd told us he didn’t give a crap about any boycott and said, “I’m not no follower, I do what the f**k I wanna do,”

Floyd and T.I. already hated each other — their beef goes back years to when they came to blows in Vegas.

T.I.’s track — entitled “F**k N***a” — is on iTunes and Apple Music. Hot beef, anyone?

50 Cent Savagely Roasts Mayweather Over Gucci Shopping Spree

50 Cent Savagely Roasts Mayweather Over Gucci Shopping Spree

2/13/2019 4:07 PM PST

Breaking News

50 Cent is going scorched Earth on Floyd Mayweather — repeatedly blasting the boxer for undermining the Gucci blackface boycott … and it’s getting personal. 

Of course, Mayweather publicly flouted the boycott and dropped thousands of dollars at Gucci on Monday night … despite calls from stars like T.I. and Spike Lee to stop supporting the brand. 

They’re upset over a Gucci sweater that depicts blackface — with T.I. calling the clothing item straight “racist.”

Mayweather told TMZ Sports he refuses to let other people tell him how to live — and blew off the boycott as irrelevant to him. 

The move pissed off 50 Cent … who’s been lambasting Mayweather on social media non-stop — telling the boxer he’s been “saying all the wrong sh*t” … and urging him to get a publicist. 

He also posted a meme of Floyd in the blackface sweater. 

50 seems to be putting his money where his mouth is — he posted a video burning a Gucci shirt and says he’s donating all of his Gucci to the homeless because he won’t wear the brand anymore. 

Remember, 50 and Floyd used to be friends … then enemies … then friends again … and now back to enemies. 

Floyd Mayweather Drops Fortune at Gucci, Rips Blackface Boycott

Floyd Mayweather Crazy Gucci Shopping Spree Boycott? Yeah Right …

EXCLUSIVE

Floyd Mayweather says he doesn’t give a DAMN about the Gucci boycott — telling TMZ Sports no one tells him what to do or what to buy … and that’s why he dropped a FORTUNE at the store Monday night. 

The boxer — along with his entire TMT crew — rolled into Gucci in Bev Hills … and when we told him about all of the stars calling for a Gucci ban over a sweatshirt that resembled blackface, Floyd scoffed. 

“I’m not no follower, I do what the f*ck I wanna do,” Floyd told us. 

When we told Floyd that stars like T.I. and Spike Lee would be upset with him, Floyd laughed. 

“You said they’re gonna be upset with me? I love it, I love it, I love it. See, the thing is this, I live for myself. I do what I want to do.”

Outside the store, Floyd and his crew showed off a BUNCH of bags filled with Gucci — dropping a fortune on clothing and accessories.  

“I’m not a follower,” Floyd added … “You know when everybody else they say, ‘Everybody gonna boycott?’ I say guess what, this boy gonna get on a yacht and live life.”

“We all know racism still exists but that’s not gonna stop my drive. I’ve got friends from all walks of life and to me of course, black lives matter first … but my thing is this, I’m gonna continue to go out there live life and be happy.”

He added, “Half of the people that’s on social media saying, ‘Don’t wear this, don’t wear that,’ I ain’t never seen none of them supporting The Money Team.”

After the Gucci run, Floyd — flanked by his bodyguards Jizzy Mack and Badou — went over to Neiman Marcus — where the store stayed open past the normal closing time so Floyd could shop.

Mayweather tells us he dropped $200-300k at Neiman. Good times. 

Floyd Mayweather Says He Could Get $1 BILLION Deal To Fight In UFC

Floyd Mayweather UFC Would Give Me $1 Billion … To Fight In Octagon

2/8/2019 10:55 AM PST

Breaking News

Floyd Mayweather says he could get a 10-FIGURE CHECK from the UFC … if he told Dana White he wanted a deal to fight in the Octagon right now.

Yeah … that’s $1 BILLION.

The legendary boxer made the revelation to Kevin Hart on the latest episode of “Cold As Balls” — saying if he agreed to a contract with the fight company … he’d get PAID.

[embedded content]

“I can go get a deal right now from the UFC. Probably 3-fight, 4-fight, billion-dollar deal if that’s what I wanted.”

Of course, Floyd’s flirted heavily with the idea in the past … remember, he teased a possible MMA fight with Conor McGregor just last year — even stepping into an actual cage!!!

For his part … Dana admitted he did have LEGIT interest in inking the boxer to a fight deal — and said they were actually in talks in December 2017.

So … will it ever go down????

Doesn’t seem like it … Floyd says there’s just no need for the cash right now, “I’mma be honest. My life is great. Smart investments. I can buy whatever I want to buy, every month.”

Yeah, fine … but you’re really gonna shrug off a shot at $1 BILLION?!?! C’mon, man …