MH370: How crew and passengers were ‘alive but unconscious during flight’

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 went missing on March 8, 2014, en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people on board. The official investigation concluded that the plane continued flying for around seven hours after it disappeared from civilian air traffic control. It is believed it turned 180 degrees and flew up the Malacca Strait, then turned to fly south over the Indian Ocean, before finally running out of fuel and crashing into the sea.

It is highly likely a hijacker was responsible for this, as the plane’s flight path is clearly deliberate, rather than a result of a technical error.

However, one important question that needs to be answered is: how did the hijacker manage to take over the plane and why did no one stop them?

Aviation journalist David Learmount told Channel 5’s ‘Flight MH370’: “This is where the fascinating part of the whole mystery starts.

“How did whoever-did-this… how was he allowed to fly the aircraft way off course?

READ MORE: MH370 news: Disaster ‘shifted world’s attention’ away from huge event

“Because the rest of the crew presumably had no intention of doing anything remotely like that.

“So how did he shut them up so that they would let him get on with it?”

Mr Learmount suggested one method of doing this would be for the hijacker to put on their oxygen mask in the cockpit and then depressurise the aircraft.

The lack of oxygen would cause the passengers and crew to pass out, but not die immediately.

“Then you are left alone to do what you will.”

This would enable whoever hijacked MH370 to fly in whatever direction they wanted without interruption from the other people on board.

But how did they manage to take control of the cockpit in the first place?

Aviation expert David Gleave from Loughborough University suggested it could have been the pilot.

He said: “In some East Asian carriers, the Captain is still much more of a God-like figure that commands great respect and deference from the rest of the crew.

“So in that case, if the captain asked you to get up and get him a cup of coffee, it would be ‘yes sir’ and out you would go from the cockpit.”

If – as the Captain – it would be that easy to ask the co-pilot to leave the cockpit, all he would have to do is lock the door and take full control of the aircraft.

However, the documentary also suggested that it could have been the Captain who stepped out and someone else who took control.

UFO sighting: NASA solar satellite spots ‘alien giant doughnut UFO fleet’

The Terry’s Theories YouTube site made the extraordinary claims about a NASA photograph bearing the timestamp of December 18, 2006. The narrator Terry believes the anomalies could either be alien technology or even some form of extreme astrobiology. The ET enthusiast said: “They could be some form of flying saucers or they could even be alien entities?

“We have wild animals here on Earth and maybe space is home to living creatures of its own.

They could be some form of flying saucers or they could even be alien entities

Terry’s Theories

“Why can’t there be creatures capable of roaming outer space? It is very possible.

“Everything is science fiction until it is not.”

He also argues the “alien” anomalies may be fewer than first imagined.

READ MORE: US fighter pilots capture videos of ‘unidentified aerial phenomena’

ufo sighting nasa solar soho helioviewer satellite spots alien giant doughnut ufo fleet

UFO sighting: A NASA Helioviewer photo purportedly shows doughnut-shaped UFOs (Image: NASA)

A-bright-solar-flare-is-captured-by-the-EIT-195A-instrument-on-1998-May

NASA: A bright solar flare is captured by the EIT 195Å instrument on 1998 May (Image: NASA)

Terry said: “We appear to have six UFOs in the latest image surrounding the Sun.

“But there are, in fact, probably only one, maybe two UFOs.

“These objects are moving so fast, they give the appearance of being more. This phenomena is called ‘ghosting’.”

The NASA Helioviewer has allowed astronomers to stare at the Sun through different filters since it began operated in May 1996.

READ MORE: UFO hunter ’spies’ Amelia Earhart plane on Google Maps

This black circle at the centre of the photograph is the Sun, while everything around it is the solar corona.

You can see the solar anomalies in impressive detail thanks to NASA’s cutting edge photographic technology.

Terry added: “They have ringed surfaces and there is clearly a hole in their centre.

“I would imagine they are really hot, being so close to the Sun, so they must feature some feature protecting them from that heat.

READ MORE: ‘Alien face’ on Moon sparks bizarre claims aliens exist

Solar-rotation-polar-flows-Sun-rotation-speed-inside-the-Sun

NASA: he cutaway reveals rotation speed inside the Sun (Image: NASA)

SWAN-cloud-of-hydrogen-surrounded-Comet-Hale-Bopp

UFO sighting: A huge cloud of hydrogen, 70 times the size of the Sun surrounds Comet Hale-Bopp (Image: NASA)

“And what are they doing there? I would imagine they are refuelling.

“A by-product of the Sun is helium-3, which can also be found on the Moon.

“And helium-3 can be converted into a fuel source, so maybe that is what’s going on here.”

“These keep popping up around the Sun and I have even found close to the Moon.”

Self-proclaimed alien life expert Scott Waring bizarrely believe the spherical anomalies are in fact a UFO “fleet”, which US space agency has attempted to cover-up.

He said: “You can clearly make out the donut shape with the whole in the middle.

“This is a common UFO seen near our sun and still has never received an explanation from NASA.

“The fact he found this going through the archives and its dated 2006 is evidence that giant UFOs have been recorded but unreported by NASA for a long time.”

The dubious “find” swiftly attracted scores of comments on YouTube.

YouTube viewer Merta Mac wrote: “Very strange and interesting. I think there are many different beings. Some like us humanoid who have craft and other beings that are crafts themselves.

And user Iron Jacket also appeared to endorse the fanciful theory, writing: “Could it be that it’s artificial intelligence from interstellar space from a collapse of civilisation or could it be our own artificial intelligence machines trying to block out or kill the Sun. China did say they want to make their own son (sic).”

Jesus Christ proof: Richard Dawkins reveals ‘convincing evidence Messiah WAS real’ 

The outspoken atheist is well-known for his criticism of creationism and released a new book titled “Outgrowing God” last week. In the text, Mr Dawkins sought to persuade readers to stop believing in the almighty like he did when he was 15. However, during his attempts, the 78-year-old presented evidence to support the Bible.

He writes: “The Roman Tacitus offers more convincing evidence for Jesus’ existence, for the backhanded reason that Tacitus has nothing good to say about Christians.

“He was writing in Latin about an event during the persecution of the early Christians by Emperor Nero.”

Tacitus was a senator and a historian of the Roman Empire, considered by many to be the greatest historian of his era.

He wrote: “Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace.

“Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilate.

“A most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular.”

Mr Dawkins then gave his overall opinion on the whole matter, stating Jesus was most likely real, but doubting the stories of the New Testament.

He added: “The balance of probability, according to most but not all scholars, suggest that Jesus did exist.

“Of course we’d know for sure if we could be certain the four gospels of the New Testament were historically true.

JUST IN: Julius Caesar: How historian uncovered secret meaning to Roman leader’s famous quote

He wrote: Before writing was invented and before scientific archaeology started, word of mouth storytelling, with all its Chinese Whispery distortions, was the only ways people learned about history.

“And it’s terribly unreliable.

“As each generation of storytellers gives way to the next, the story becomes more and more garbled.

“Eventually, history – what actually happened – becomes lost in the myths and legends.”

MH370 shock reveal: Expert claims to know who was behind disappearance

Malaysia Airlines flight 370 went missing on March 8, 2014, en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people on board. The official investigation concluded that the plane most likely ended up in the southern Indian Ocean, but they did not suggest who might have been responsible. Mr Learmount, consulting editor at Flightglobal, told Channel 5’s ‘Flight MH370’ he knew a description of the alleged Boeing 777 hijacker.

He said: “It was a highly qualified human being, well-trained in the workings of the 777 who did this.”

This is in contrast to a rival theory that it was a mid-flight catastrophe, such as an oxygen bottle exploding causing the aircraft to depressurise.

This was originally a leading theory, as in 2011 an Egypt Air plane had experienced a devastating fire in the cockpit for this very reason.

Luckily it had been on the ground at the time, but nevertheless the explosion created a 6ft in the cockpit, seven people had to be treated for smoke inhalation and the plane had to be scrapped.

READ MORE: MH370 news: Pilot ‘wiped suspicious data’ on home flight simulator

However, aviation consultant Alastair Rosenschein made the point that if something similar had happened to MH370 in the air, the pilots would have diverted their course to somewhere it could land as soon as possible.

He said: “When this happens, the pilots would put on their oxygen masks and the very next thing is – aircraft to a diversionary airfield.

“There’s an instant realisation that you are not continuing this flight.”

However, MH370 actually continued to fly for many hours after it went missing.

What’s more, according to aviation expert Jeff Wise the plane was being flown aggressively, which implies that whoever was in control knew what they were doing.

Crucially, the transponder was temporarily switched off, which means the hijacker understood the cockpit controls.

Finally, if the plane had suffered a technical disaster in the air, it would likely have gone down in the South China Sea, but all evidence points to it going down in the Indian Ocean.

For one thing, three pieces of confirmed MH370 debris were found washed up on beaches in the Indian Ocean and the west coast of Africa.

Alien Antarctic bases MAPPED: UFO hunter spies ‘proof’ of underwater ET on Google Maps

Alien life obsessive Scott Waring made the shock announcement about the UFO base aerial views on his etdatabase.com channel. He said: “I have used Google Maps to zoom into the Antarctica region and they are right there. “You can see a lot of other anomalies sitting in between the snow and icecaps on the nearby bay. 

“What are those structures? Aren’t they amazing? These are not normal.

What are those structures? Aren’t they amazing? These are not normal

Scott Waring

Mr Waring then proceeded to contrast the strangely-shaped objects with nearby aquatic features clearly seen to be lining the Antarctic Ocean floor.

He also queried why some areas of watery depths appear to be blurred-out by Google Maps.

Mr Waring  said: “There is nothing normal about these things. They really stand out quite a bit.

READ MORE:  UFO hunter ’spies’ Amelia Earhart plane on Google Maps

ice alien antarctica

Alien Antarctic base: A UFO hunter has claimed to have found an underwater base near the South Pole (Image: Getty/Google)

alien-antarctic-base-ufo-hunter-underwater-alien-google-maps

Alien Antarctic base: Antarctica is a virtually uninhabited, ice-covered landmass (Image: getty)

Google Maps is such a powerful program, it allows researchers to essentially travel back through older image of the same area.

Mr Waring then uses this function to compare the current day image with earlier ones captured in the 1980s.

He said about the earlier satellite images: “The structures then appeared to be snow, but clearly they are not.

“Because if you look at their right angles, they really stand out.

READ MORE: ‘Alien face’ on Moon sparks bizarre claims aliens exist

antarctic-underwater-alien-base-google-maps

Alien Antarctic base: The Google Maps aerial images are most likely icebergs or snow-covered islands (Image: Google Maps)

Clicking through the succeeding decades, he unconvincingly attempts to argue tech giant Google is involved in an alien life cover-up

He said:  “You can really sees how the edges of the structures continue to stand out, no matter what.

“You can see the right angles and these do not look like regular islands to me.

“Why did Google Earth cover them up in blue – why not just how these islands all the time?

READ MORE: Conspiracist claims ‘alien structures’ on the Moon

“Google cover them up because they don’t want the public to find them so easily.

A lot of people might claim them to be icebergs, but I believe these to in fact be four underground alien base facilities located within 1km of each other. 

“Each building is between 2km and 2.8km across according to the Google Ruler tool. 

”This is 100 percent proof alien bases exist in Antarctica.’

The dubious alien find soon attracted several comments on YouTube.

Kyujin kang15 appeared to be convinced, writing: “It is clearly in a three-dimensional form. It is a building. Surely?”

However, YouTube viewer Joshua is clearly less than impressed, commenting: “I’m waiting for the evidence you have single-handedly found a “secret alien base.”

UFO sighting: ‘Alien dark disk’ spotted in daytime over Ireland

Self-described alien UFO authority Scott Waring detailed his claims on his etdatabase.com website. Mr Waring wrote: “The eyewitness took a photo of his car in Doolan, Ireland, on August 19. “And when he got home he noticed a thick disk near the clouds.”

The unedited image shows a landscape with a car prominently in the foreground with an approximately pixel-sized speck left of centre.

The disk is wider at its centre and thinner at is ends

Scott Waring

On his blog, Mr Waring proceeded to speculate about the purported UFO’s dimensions.

He said: “The disk is wider at its centre and thinner at is ends.

“To top it off, the disk is tilted, which Area 51 scientist Bob Lazar said is necessary if a disk is moving.”

READ MORE: New Area 51 underground base found on Google Maps

ufo sighting alien dark disk daytime doolan ireland

UFO sighting: A purported “dark disk” has been spotted in Ireland (Image: Etdatabase.com)

ufo sighting alien dark disk daytime ireland

UFO sighting: The number of sightings has fallen (Image: Getty)

Mr Waring then theorised that UFOs can be seen anywhere in the world.

But he added some locations seem to have a higher change of seeing one than others.

He said: “In a world where everyone is looking down at their phone, its no wonder why sightings are down this year.

“Few people bother looking up at the sky.”

Two major online sites for reporting UFOs – the National UFO Reporting Center and the Mutual UFO Network – last year documented steep drops in worldwide sightings.

READ MORE: Has UFO hunter found Amelia Earhart aircraft?

The declines reportedly started in 2014, when UFO reports peaked.

Sightings have since reduced drastically to 55 percent of that year’s combined total.

This has led to many UFO interest groups folding, and the disclosure of numerous previously-classified government documents.

Before the 1940s, reports of sightings of objects in the sky were extremely rare.

Then, at the predawn of the space-age, around the time of the Roswell conspiracy, UFO culture was born.

READ MORE: ‘Alien face’ on Moon sparks bizarre claims aliens exist

ufo sighting alien dark disk doolan ireland

UFO sighting: This infamous fake was shot in Salam, Massachusetts (Image: Getty)

ufo sighting alien disk daytime doolan ireland

UFO sighting: This shot was taken in New Mexico (Image: Getty)

Experts in the UFO phenomenon believe both technology and more transparent government are responsible for the decline of UFO sightings.

Cultural historian Stuart Walton told the Guardian last year: “Belief in UFOs is definitely in a state of decline, along with much else that could be classed as paranormal.

“Part of the reason is that the technology for providing documentary evidence of such matters is now widely available to everybody with a smartphone, and such purported evidence as there is on YouTube looks extremely threadbare.”

Joseph Baker, sociology professor at Tennessee State University, added: “It’s actually better for UFOs when ufologists can claim that ‘the powers that be know everything and are hiding it from us’ rather than seeing that the government appears to have basically the same info about UFOs as the public: namely grainy, inconclusive visual evidence.”

Jesus Christ proof: Richard Dawkins in shock ‘archaeological evidence’ claim over Messiah

Mr Dawkins is infamous for being an outspoken atheist and is well-known for his criticism of creationism and intelligent design. Last week, the author released a new book, “Outgrowing God,” in which he hopes to persuade readers to stop believing in the almighty like he did at just 15. Inside the text, Mr Dawkins admits Jesus Christ may have been real, but he has a very different opinion on what is told in the Bible.

The book reads: “How much of what we read in the Bible is true? How do we know anything in history really happened? How do we know Julius Caesar existed? Or William the Conqueror?

“No eye-witnesses survive, and even eye-witnesses can be surprisingly unreliable, as any police officer collecting statements will tell you.

“We know that Caesar and William existed, because archaeologists have found telltale relics and because there’s lots of confirmation from documents written when they were alive.

“But when the only evidence for an event or person wasn’t written down until decades or even centuries after the death of any witnesses, historians get suspicious.

Richard Dawkins had a shock view on Jesus Christ

Richard Dawkins had a shock view on Jesus Christ (Image: GETTY)

Mr Dawkins released his new book last week

Mr Dawkins released his new book last week (Image: GETTY)

Eventually, history – what actually happened – becomes lost in the myths and legends

Richard `dawkins

“The evidence is weak because it was passed on by word of mouth and was biased.

“Winston Churchill once said: ‘History will be kind to me, I intend to write it,’ that is the problem with most stories about Jesus in the New Testament.”

Mr Dawkins goes on to suggest that the stories of the Bible may have originated from the words of Jesus.

He adds: “There’s a party game called Chinese Whispers, where you line up, say ten people in a row, and the first person whispers something to the second.

“The second whispers the story to the third, the third person to the fourth, and so on.

JUST IN: Archaeologist reveals tunnels below Jerusalem were hiding ‘goldmine’ of biblical treasure

Statues of Julius Caesar was used as evidence

Statues of Julius Caesar was used as evidence (Image: GETTY)

“Finally, when the story reaches the tenth person she repeats what she has heard to the whole party.

“Unless the original story was exceptionally simple and brief, it will have become greatly changed, often in a funny way.

“It is not just the words that change down the line, but important details of the story itself.”

Mr Dawkins finalised by claiming Jesus was no different from any other ancient storyteller.

He concluded: “Before writing was invented and before scientific archaeology started, word of mouth storytelling, with all its Chinese Whispery distortions, was the only ways people learned about history.

DON’T MISS 
Bible prophecy fulfilled? Sea of Galilee earthquakes ‘signal Jesus’ [CLAIM]
Garden of Eden FOUND? How archaeologist uncovered ‘true location’ [VIDEO]
Bible BOMBSHELL: How archaeologists found ‘Jesus’ HOME’ [EXPLAINED]

Mr Dawkins compared Jesus to Winston Churchill

Mr Dawkins compared Jesus to Winston Churchill (Image: GETTY)

The Bible is interprted differently by Christians

The Bible is interprted differently by Christians (Image: GETTY)

“And it’s terribly unreliable.

“As each generation of storytellers gives way to the next, the story becomes more and more garbled.

“Eventually, history – what actually happened – becomes lost in the myths and legends.”

In the Bible, the miracles of Jesus are supernatural deeds that include faith healing, exorcism, resurrection, control over nature and forgiveness of sins.

In the Gospels of Mark, Matthew and Luke, Jesus refuses to give a miraculous sign to prove his authority.

However, in the Gospel of John, Jesus is said to have performed seven miracles from changing water into wine to raising Lazarus from the dead.

For many Christians, these are seen as actual events, but others, including many liberal Christians, consider the stories to be figurative.

Moreover, there is scientific evidence that proves Jesus existed.

Two ancient documents, dated 48AD and 104AD, matched a testament given by Luke in the religious text, a documentary revealed.

Amazon Prime’s “Jesus: The Great Debate” uncovered documents showing that people like Joseph had been ordered back to the city of their birth – Bethlehem – by Emperor Augustus of Rome. 

Lee Strobel, author of “The Case for Christ” told viewers how the document urged people to return to Bethlehem for tax reasons.

He said: “The truth is that modern archaeology has illuminated this issue in such a way that we can have great confidence that Luke was essentially accurate.

“In fact, we have an ancient document that’s dated 104AD that confirms that people who were living away from their provinces needed to return home for the census. 

“We also have another document dated 48AD that confirms entire families were involved in this. 

“And so we have documents which talk about the same kind of census that Luke records in the New Testament.”

NASA conspiracy claims: UFO hunter presents Apollo 15 photos ‘proof’ of Moon aliens

Apollo 15 returned to Earth with 1,400 photos, contributing a major scientific legacy for Moon researchers. But now it has sensationally been claimed the amazing footage shows more than it first appears. Self-Proclaimed alien life expert Scott waring took to his etdatabase.com blog to speculate about the vintage NASA video.

Waring said: “Look at these long, tall structures. They are amazing, isn’t they?

These buildings are just so obvious. They are absolute 100 percent proof there are structures on Earth’s Moon

Scott Waring

“You can see the right angles coming down and across the lunar surface on one.

“And it sits next to a perfectly-curved area. That is amazing to me.”

Waring proceeds to fast-forward to another segment of the NASA Apollo 15 documentary, which he claims shows yet more alien structures.

READ MORE: Has UFO hunter found Amelia Earhart aircraft?

nasa apollo 15 conspiracy photos proof moon alien structure

NASA conspiracy claim: Has unearthed NASA archive footage revealed the existence of Moon aliens? (Image: NASA/ESA/Getty)

nasa-conspiracy-ufo-apollo-15-photos-proof-moon-alien-proof

NASA conspiracy claim: (Image: NASA)

He said: “These buildings are just so obvious. They are absolute 100 percent proof there are structures on Earth’s Moon.

The documentary continues: “Asked why he didn’t sit down and rest after an around-the-clock session, an engineer replied ‘I can’t because I am too excited.’

Waring said: “Yeah he is too excited – because he found freaking buildings on the Moon!

“No wonder the engineer didn’t want to leave.

READ MORE: ‘Alien face’ on Moon sparks bizarre claims aliens exist

The Apollo 15 mission landed between the Apennine Front Hadley Rille.

This site has been described as one of the most geologically significant on the Moon.

Waring added rhetorically: “I wonder why it is so significant?

He later takes a screenshot of one of the mysterious Moon maps in order to examine it in closer detail.

READ MORE: Glowing object over Ukraine ‘could be Russian TR-3B’

nasa-conspiracy-ufo-apollo-15-photos-proof-moon-alien-structure

NASA conspiracy claim: The Apollo 15 mission landed between the Apennine Front Hadley Rille (Image: Getty)

nasa-conspiracy-ufo-apollo-15-photos-proof-moon-aliens-structure

NASA conspiracy claim: The documentary purportedly shows strange “alien” shapes being examined (Image: NASA)

Waring said: “What I notice about this is there is more than one building. If you zoom in a little bit, I can see other structures.

He then uses sophisticated photo-editing software to manipulate the Moon images first found by Placitto Dominique of Youtube.

He said: “You can see the structure much better now and one has little jagged edges. And another has a coat hanger-type shape to it.

“These are huge structures and these are the geological features NASA wanted to see.

“The raw footage is 100 percent proof that NASA knew about the existence of aliens way back in 1971.

nasa-conspiracy-ufo-apollo-15-photos-proof-moon-aliens

NASA conspiracy claim: Photos from the lunar surface show no such structures actually exist (Image: Getty)

The shock NASA conspiracy claims quickly garnered scores of comments on YouTube.

Daniel Anderson wrote: “Wow interesting. I believe we’ve had past civilisations that were advanced before that might of done more than us.

However, TheSpagetMan is less than impressed by Waring alien life claims, writing: “OK, First up I do believe there are structures on the moon!

“HOWEVER, your opening image where you say ‘That is amazing to me!’ is NOT a structure, in fact it is just a pile of other photos sitting on the edge of the main image.”

China’s Loch Ness monster mystery solved: Ferry workers reveal truth behind mythical beast

Shocking video emerged last week of what appeared to be a sea creature similar to the Loch Ness Monster swimming through China’s River Yangtze. It prompted many viewers to speculate if it might be the mythologised Scottish creature or another of its kind. Some even thought that it could be a strange new species created from the pollution in the river.

In the original video, a large snake-like creature can be seen swimming through the water.

It is very long and dark, resembling what the Loch Ness Monster has been described as.

This week, workers at a ferry pier downstream from where the creature was spotted finally caught it.

In the end, it was revealed to be a long piece of tubing, likely discarded from a shipyard.

DON’T MISS: Mystery of China’s Loch Ness Monster finally solved

China's Loch Ness Monster revealed

China’s Loch Ness Monster revealed (Image: Asia Wire / GETTY)

It was revealed to be long discarded tubing

It was revealed to be long discarded tubing (Image: Asia Wire)

Fans and theorists were left majorly disappointed by the discovery.

It is a 20-metre long industrial airbag.

Many had truly believed that the sighting was either the actual Loch Ness Monster or a new species.

In Scottish tradition, the Loch Ness Monster is said to be a creature that inhabits Loch Ness in the Scottish Highlands.

Famous picture of the Loch Ness Monster

Famous picture of the Loch Ness Monster (Image: GETTY)

It is often described as large in size with a long neck and one or more humps protruding from the water.

Popular theories have varied since it was brought to worldwide attention in 1933.

The first sighting of the strange creature is said to have have been in the 1870s, when a local claimed to have seen something “wriggling and churning up the water”.

READ MORE: 

Loch Ness Monster: Does the monster really exist? [INSIGHT]

Area 51 live: Are people really streaming today’s Area 51 raid? [UPDATE]

China’s Loch Ness monster: Mysterious creature caught in new footage [VIDEO]

The search for the monster continues

The search for the monster continues (Image: GETTY)

The best-known article that first attracted a great deal of attention about a creature was published on 2 May 1933 in Inverness Courier.

It described a large “beast” or “whale-like fish”.

There have been other sightings of Loch Ness Monsters in New Zealand and Antarctica.

The most famous photo of the monster was published in 1934, and purports to show the monster’s head and neck emerging from the water.

The legend has been credited with bringing significant sums to Scotland’s economy, and Scottish tourism body VisitScotland called the project “hugely exciting”.

MH370 shock claim: Malaysia Airlines’ ’embarrassing secret exposed by investigator’

MH370 departed from Kuala Lumpur Airport on March 8, 2014, destined for Beijing, China, with 239 people on board. The Boeing 777 last communicated with air traffic control at 1:19am while travelling over the South China Sea, before disappearing altogether. Last week, Express.co.uk revealed how investigators in Malaysia were “silenced and arrested” for seeking out the lost plane five years on.

However,  air crash investigator Christine Negroni took these claims one step further during her book “The Crash Detectives,” stating the whole situation is part of a much wider government cover-up.

At the time of the accident Malaysia Airlines was a public company, but in August 2014, just five months after the incident, the Malaysian government announced plans to renationalise the company.

Ms Negroni wrote last year: “Air crashes have the potential to reveal government secrets and failures, company malfeasance, or all of the above.

“This is even more pronounced if the airline is owned by the government, as is the case in Malaysia and many other countries.

Malaysia Airlines apparently had a secret

Malaysia Airlines apparently had a secret (Image: GETTY)

MH370 went missing in 2014

MH370 went missing in 2014 (Image: GETTY)

The airline seems to have a most embarrassing secret to keep

Christine Negroni

“In the case of Malaysia 370, the airline seems to have a most embarrassing secret to keep.

“Before the plane flew off into oblivion, the company already knew it was unable to track its planes as frequently as required.

“After the plane went missing at the end of March 2014, 26 companies were donating personnel, aircrafts and ships to look for the jet.”

Ms Negroni went on to claim the airline had been warned a year earlier about issues with flight tracking.

She added: “What would they say if they knew that a year earlier, Malaysia Airlines executives had been warned about just this kind of problem? In fact, they had.

JUST IN: Scientists discover evidence of ‘human intruders’ below Antarctica ice

Zaharie Shah was in control of the flight

Zaharie Shah was in control of the flight (Image: YOUTUBE)

“In April 2013, and again in June, several company auditors looking at the flight operations discovered a number of problems with the airline’s compliance with government and international aviation standards.

“Most significant was that on Malaysia’s wide-body, long-haul Boeing 747s and 777s, which would include the plane flying as MH370.

“Flights could be tracked only every half hour, even though the airline was required to know on a more frequent basis the whereabouts if each plane.”

While Ms Negroni does not think the alleged breach caused or contributed to the crash, she does have a theory on what might have happened.

She stated: “My theory is that an electrical malfunction knocked out the systems on the Boeing 777 and that the plane lost pressurisation incapacitating the pilots.

DON’T MISS
MH370 bombshell: Why investigator thinks captain ’not confident’ [ANALYSIS]
MH370 shock theory: Plane was controlled by ‘machines not people!’ [VIDEO]
MH370 shock theory: Plane ‘stalled in mid-air as crew panicked’ [COMMENT]

239 passengers were on board MH370

239 passengers were on board MH370 (Image: WIKI)

Families still long to know what happened

Families and friends still long to know what happened (Image: GETTY)

“Whatever happened, it could not have caused damage serious enough to affect the airworthiness of the plane, since it flew on until running out of fuel many hours later.

“Likely, the men in the cockpit were overcome by the altitude sickness known as hypoxia, which robbed them of the ability to think clearly and land the plane safely.

“Many of the links in the bizarre chain of events that night can be explained by hypoxia, because past cases have shown how rapidly those who fall victim to it turn imbecilic.”

However, this idea is just one theory among hundreds of others proposed over the last five years.

In 2015, more than a year after the jet vanished, former Malaysia Prime Minister Najib Rizak addressed some of these claims, stating there was not enough evidence to determine what caused the event, despite pieces of the plane washing up ashore.

Five years have now passed since MH370 vanished

Five years have now passed since MH370 vanished (Image: GETTY)

Posting on Facebook, his full statement reads: “On 8 March 2014, flight MH370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing disappeared. 

“The days, weeks and months that followed have been a period of torment for the families of those on board.

“The plane’s disappearance was without precedent, at every stage, we followed the tiny amount of evidence that existed, but, despite the efforts of 26 nations and the largest search in aviation history, from the South China Sea to the Indian Ocean, the plane could not be located.

“Neither could investigations by the world’s leading aviation experts answer why MH370 veered off course and went dark, while the plane’s disappearance remained a mystery, we have shared the anguish of those who could find no comfort.

“Last week, on 29th July, we were informed by the French authorities that part of an aircraft wing had been found on Reunion, the French island in the Indian Ocean.

“Today, 515 days since the plane disappeared, it is with a heavy heart that I must tell you that an international team of experts have conclusively confirmed that the aircraft debris found on Reunion Island is indeed from MH370.”

He continued “We now have physical evidence that, as I announced on March 24 last year, flight MH370 tragically ended in the southern Indian Ocean.

“This is a remote, inhospitable and dangerous area, and on behalf of Malaysia I would like to thank the many nations, organisations and individuals who have participated in the search.

“The burden and uncertainty faced by the families during this time has been unspeakable. It is my hope that this confirmation, however tragic and painful, will at least bring certainty to the families and loved ones of the 239 people onboard MH370. They have our deepest sympathy and prayers.

“We would like to assure all those affected by this tragedy that the government of Malaysia is committed to do everything within our means to find out the truth of what happened. 

“MH370’s disappearance marked us as a nation, we mourn with you, as a nation.

“And I promise you this, Malaysia will always remember and honour those who were lost onboard MH370.”